How to deal with the noise of ventilation equipment We […]
How to deal with the noise of ventilation equipment
We found that the ventilation equipment is noisy. This is a very normal thing, but how we should deal with it, today I will give you a detailed introduction. In order to keep the operating point of the ventilation equipment in the high-efficiency area of the ventilation equipment, it is necessary to prevent the use of valves to stop the conditioning. If it is necessary to install a valve at the outlet of the ventilation device, the best position for it is 1m away from the outlet of the ventilation device. It can reduce the noise below 2000Hz. The airflow at the entrance of the ventilation equipment should be kept even.
Ventilation equipment may have excessive noise in practical use, so how can we prevent this problem? This requires us to do a good job of noise reduction in the following aspects when designing, manufacturing, and installing ventilation equipment:
1. Reduce the sound source noise of ventilation equipment
(1) Reasonably selected models. In places with high noise control requirements, low-noise ventilation equipment should be used. For different types of ventilation equipment, under the same air volume and pressure, the airfoil blades of the centrifugal ventilation equipment have low noise, and the forward plate-shaped blades have high centrifugal noise.
(2) The operating point of the ventilation equipment should be close to the highest efficiency point. The higher the efficiency of the same type of ventilation equipment, the lower the noise. Noise reduction measures shall be taken for the intake and exhaust passages of the ventilation equipment room.
(3) Properly reduce the speed of the ventilation equipment when possible. The rotating noise of the ventilator is proportional to the 10th power of the impeller's circumferential speed, and the eddy current noise is proportional to the 6th (or 5th) power of the impeller's circumferential speed. Therefore, reducing the speed can reduce the noise.
(4) The noise level of the inlet and outlet of the ventilation equipment is increased by the increase of ventilation and wind pressure. Therefore, when designing a ventilation system, the pressure loss of the system should be minimized. When the total air volume and pressure loss of the ventilation system is large, it can be divided into small systems.
(5) The flow velocity of the airflow in the pipeline should not be too high, so as not to cause regeneration noise. It is affirmed that the airflow velocity in the pipeline should be selected according to the relevant rules according to different requirements.
(6) Pay attention to the transmission mode of the ventilation equipment and the electric motor. The ventilation equipment with direct drive has the least noise, followed by couplings, and the V-belt drive without joints is slightly worse. Ventilation equipment should be equipped with low-noise motors.
2. Suppressing the noise of ventilation equipment on the transmission route
(1) Install appropriate mufflers on the inlet and outlet of the ventilation equipment.
(2) The ventilation equipment is equipped with a vibration damping base, and the inlet and outlet are connected with hoses. The ventilation equipment room is arranged in a room far away from the request for quietness.