The flue is the main channel for industrial boilers to […]
The flue is the main channel for industrial boilers to discharge flue gas. If the design is unreasonable, the flue gas generated during the operation of the boiler cannot be discharged outside the boiler normally, which will cause damage to the boiler. Therefore, a reasonable actual flue is a necessary condition to ensure the normal discharge of boiler flue gas. How to design the flue is more reasonable. The following is a brief overview for you.
1. The flue arrangement should be as straight as possible. In this way, there will be fewer accessories and less resistance of the flue, and the air tightness will be increased to prevent unnecessary leakage. The horizontal flue should be arranged with a head-up of 1% to avoid the layout along the slope.
2. The metal flue is generally made of steel plate with a thickness of 4-6mm, and at the same time, it should be equipped with enough reinforcing ribs to ensure the strength of the flue, and take reliable fixing and thermal insulation measures.
3. The lowest point of the flue and chimney shall be provided with water-sealed air-conditioning water drainage pipes, and the flue and chimney of the oil-fired gas boiler room shall be constructed of steel or reinforced concrete.
4. One boiler should correspond to one chimney in the boiler room. When several boilers must share one flue, the ventilation and drafting force of each boiler should be balanced.
5. Necessary thermal measurement points and environmental protection measurement points should be set in appropriate positions when the flue is arranged. For a single oil-fired boiler with a rated evaporation greater than or equal to 20t/h or a single rated thermal power greater than or equal to 14MW, a fixed and continuous monitoring instrument for the emission concentration of soot and SO2 in the flue gas must be installed.
6. When the flue gas gathers and multiple boilers share a common flue, an explosion-proof door should be installed on the flue.
7. When the flue is long, it should be calculated according to its resistance, and the corresponding blower and induced draft fan should be selected so that the flue gas can be discharged.
8. Anti-corrosion should be considered for flues and chimneys. When the temperature of the flue gas at the outlet is lower than the dew point temperature of the flue gas, effective measures should be taken to prevent the backflow of the flue gas.