How to reduce the resistance in the ventilation duct? W […]
How to reduce the resistance in the ventilation duct?
We are all familiar with ventilating equipment, and the ventilating pipe is the pipe that connects the fan, the air handling equipment and the air inlet to transport air, and is an important part of the ventilating equipment. When designing ventilation ducts, pay attention to the resistance in the ventilation ducts, and try to reduce the resistance in the design.
1. The materials used should have low thermal conductivity, heat preservation, corrosion resistance, fire resistance and other properties.
2. When designing the ventilation duct, it should not be too long, under possible conditions; the diameter of the pipe should be thick, and the style should be round.
3. The radius of the branch pipe shall not be less than 1/2-1/3 of the radius of the main pipe to facilitate the processing of ventilation pipes.
4. When designing the ventilation duct, the bending angle should be as arc as possible.
How to reduce the resistance in the ventilation duct
5. When designing the ventilation duct, there should be as few elbows as possible, and the distance between the two elbows should be larger. When the distance between the two elbows is 3 times the pipe diameter, the resistance increases by about 80%; if it is 5 times, it only increases by 30%.
6. Put it upright or inclined as far as possible, set up a cleaning port, and the connection part should be tight and air-tight, and easy to repair.