Due to the dual advantages of environmental protectio […]
Due to the dual advantages of environmental protection and energy saving, more and more condensing boilers have replaced conventional boilers and have become the main force in the boiler market in recent years. As the condensing boiler adopts some new technologies, the boiler room design has also undergone some slight changes. Taking the flue as an example, the condensing boiler is different from the conventional boiler design due to the discharge of condensate water, and the flue installation is also more sophisticated. , The following are the precautions and installation specifications for flue installation.
Precautions for flue installation
1. The flue of the horizontal section needs to pay attention to the slope of the flue, and at the same time, a condensate water seal should be installed at the lowest point of the horizontal section.
2. A condensate water seal is required at the bottom of the vertical flue.
3. The verticality of the vertical flue is guaranteed to be 1/1000 error.
4. Explosion-proof openings and inspection ports should be reserved according to the site conditions. The principle of reservation is: the explosion-proof openings should be higher than 2m, and should not face the crowded area, and the inspection openings should be easy to detect.
5. The flue should be fixed firmly.
Specification for flue installation inspection items for flue installation:
The horizontality of the horizontal section, the verticality of the vertical section, and the elevation of each fulcrum.
Related discussion on flue installation:
1. How to avoid water leakage during flue use.
2. How to deal with flue water leakage.