Now, the market for stainless steel compression pipe fi […]
Now, the market for stainless steel compression pipe fittings is getting bigger and bigger, and the user's recognition is getting higher and higher. Therefore, many unqualified products are mixed into the market, and users should understand the relevant knowledge in advance when choosing high-quality products. Today, I will introduce the advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel compression fittings.
Let's take a look at the high-quality stainless steel compression fittings:
1. We can observe with naked eyes, the teeth of the pipe fittings should be sharp, evenly spaced and bright.
2. You can also touch the tooth front with your hands, it should be smooth and the processing depth should be standardized.
3. The front wall of the core of the stainless steel compression pipe fittings is uniform and the flow parts are unobstructed.
4. The pipe fittings are delivered after strict mechanical treatment, so there should be no inclusions on the surface.
5. Low carbon content, corrosion resistance, oxidation resistance, strong toughness, and strong resistance to pressure.
Fake and shoddy stainless steel compression fittings:
1. Rough construction, unfavorable and thick tooth front, irregular tooth pitch, occasional damage to the tooth front, and easy water leakage.
2. The thread can't see the luster, and the dark feel is bad.
3. The core is crooked, the wall thickness is uneven, and the fluid is easy to block after the flow.
4. The surface is rough, the surface is untreated, and it is easy to be oxidized
5. High carbon content, not resistant to corrosion, poor toughness, and weak tensile strength.
The above content is the comparison of the advantages and disadvantages of stainless steel compression pipe fittings. I believe that with the understanding of the above content, when choosing in the future, users can more accurately judge the quality of the pipe fittings. Only high-quality pipe fittings can perform well The effect can be used by people.