The correct display of the gas boiler water level gauge […]
The correct display of the gas boiler water level gauge is of great help to the daily work of the boiler operator, and can reduce the boiler shutdown due to unreasonable water level, etc., so what common faults and problems will occur in the gas boiler water level automatic indicator? Let’s learn about it with me.
Gas boiler water level indicator
1. If the water level gauge fails, the cock will leak steam and water.
2. The false water level will be displayed, which brings hidden dangers to the safe operation of the boiler.
3. If the water level gauge is of poor quality or improper selection, the glass will break, which will affect the use.
4. There is also a situation where the glass tube of the water level device will cause problems such as unclear water level.
Boiler water level gauge flushing
There are two common flushing methods for boiler water level gauges, steam flushing and water flushing. The specific descriptions of each are as follows:
1. Steam flushing, boiler steam flushing needs to completely close the primary and secondary valves, then slightly open the blowdown valve, open the steam-side primary valve to fully open, and then slowly open the steam-side secondary valve 1/5 circle, using high-pressure steam Flush the fouled mica flakes, and adjust the flow rate of high-pressure steam for 3-5 minutes by controlling the opening of the secondary valve on the steam side.
2. Flush with water, close the primary and secondary valves on the steam side and the secondary valve on the water side of the water level gauge to isolate the water level gauge. Then open the drain valve of the water level gauge, and close the drain valve after the water is drained. At this time, the flushing of the water level gauge starts.